Classes

Wednesday 3 February 2016

CHHS eSports is Live!

We had our first play session today and I am just thrilled with the turnout.  All in all, we had almost 40 students show up in the library.  In fact, most of them were waiting for me to arrive.

After some delays (my bad) in having everything up and running, we got right to it and most people were pretty good about taking turns and letting other switch in.  Many even came prepared with 3DS's to use as controllers which allowed us to have larger battles.

Here are a few pictures of the event:


It took about 2 minutes to get our first memorable quote of the day: "I believe in you, Pikachu!"


Lots of energy and excitement.  It was definitely a plus to be able to play in front of a crowd.

All in all, I'm very happy with our humble beginning.  The goal is for this to be as student driven as possible.  I already have some students who are putting together a tournament for later.

~Mr.T

No comments:

Post a Comment