Classes

Monday 14 January 2013

A New Beginning...

With the new year comes the annual ritual of self-reflection and resolution.  January is awash in trips to the gym, the casting off of unwanted vices, and at least for me, the chance to challenge myself in new ways.  This year, I will be pushing myself to take more of my classroom activities and discussion into a more accessible and digital format.

My goal this year is to use this blog to share information on the day's activities, share additional tid-bits, and provide a venue where ideas and opinions can hopefully be more freely exchanged.  This will obviously take some getting used to but if this works, each of you will have a more rewarding and fulfilling experience in the world of social studies than I can normally provide only within the walls of my classroom.

Thank you for sharing in this journey.

~Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment