Classes

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Exam Anxiety

This is perhaps one of the days I most dread in any semester: the diploma exam. It's stressful for everyone, including me, because at the end of the day, I want my students to do well.  I want to feel like I've done everything that I could to help them get to where they want to be.

Here's a good source of information on identifying exam anxiety and how to deal with it.

Bottom line: prepare early and often. Take care of yourself and don't add more stress than you need to.

Good luck, again, to all of my grade 12s today.

Something Feels Loose

One final note... in this modern age of technology, please save your work often.  I saw three students nearly lose their work yesterday because the computers they were using shut down.  Nope.  Don't want.

~Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment