Classes

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Semester 2... Here we Go!

Alright students... the dust has settled from your exams and you are set to continue the next half of your school year.  Whether you are grade 9 or 10, look to this blog to serve as a starting point (or a quick review) of our what's going on in my class.

Now that we're on the blog, let me quickly rundown what my commitment is for this space:

1.  This blog should be updated every single day, barring some catastrophic event or zombie apocalypse.  In the event that you miss a class, this can give you an idea about what we talked about and what you likely need to catch up on.  Note that it will not replace the instruction of the day... for that you should probably come and have a quick chat with me.

2.  This blog will be used as a starting point for a variety of education activities from research activities, to online discussion, or me simply sharing something that I think you might find interesting.  There are going to be times when the confines of the classroom will not do... you need to see the bigger picture.  This will hopefully help to make that happen.

3.  This blog will hopefully serve as a bit of a showcase for what we've been up to in the classroom.  Every effort will be made to be respectful and protect your right to privacy.  At the same time, I hope that some of you will take reasonable opportunities to allow me to share your accomplishments.  This space is, after all, more about you than it is for me.

Here's to a great semester.

~Mr. T


No comments:

Post a Comment