Classes

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Blogging Challenge - Day 10



I find it easier to get back into any routine when I enjoy myself.  This is probably one of those posts that will help a bit.  Here we go, and in no particular order...

Five Random Facts About Me
  • I have a giant red birth mark on the bottom of my right foot.  Not a bad spot for one if I do say so myself.
  • I am number 13 of 31 grandchildren on my dad's side.  Yay for unintended palindromes!
  • I don't like spiders at all.  I wouldn't even touch pictures of them when I was a kid.  I'll put on a brave face for my kids but they are much braver than I am when it comes to creepy crawlies.
  • I have never had a broken bone.
  • My parents bought me a Walkman on a trip to Montana around the time I was in Grade 2.  The first tape they got for me?  "Step By Step" by New Kids On The Block.  I loved that tape and probably still know more of the lyrics than I would care to admit...
Four Things From My Bucket List

This one is hard so I'm limiting it to destinations...
  • Beijing, China
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • London, England
  • Berlin Germany
Three Things I Hope For This Year
  • To find that proper balance between career, family, health and fitness, personal recreation
  • To stay more organized and clutter free
  • To not put myself in a situation where I have a ton of marking to do at the last minute 
Two Things That Made Me Laugh Or Cry As A Teacher
  • every year I commemorate the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and it gets me every time
  • I can count on one hand the number of times where I've been incapacitated in the classroom due to laughter.  This video was one of those times.  Dumb, I know, but at the time it just got me.

One Thing I Wish More People Knew About Me
  • I don't like confrontation at all.  I'm not just talking about arguments... sometimes even bringing up the fact that someone is doing something wrong or that I don't approve of is still incredibly difficult for me.  I'm not always so eager to point out infractions as some people might be tempted to think.
There.  Enlightening, no?

~Mr.T

No comments:

Post a Comment