Classes

Friday 22 February 2013

Back to Normal

We're at that wonderful time in any scheduled break where our minds are beginning to prepare for the return to normal routines.  This is usually a sad experience for myself... I, like you, have immensely enjoyed a few much-needed days off and am ready to get back to the class next Monday.  That doesn't mean, though, that I have to be prefecly happy about it.

Class on Monday will mean a return to business.  We've made good progress so far but we have to get reconnected to the progress we've made.  Lab time is already scheduled for you to work through your blogs on a variety of different projects.  Despite reservations about the shift to MORE technology, this is the direction I will be moving the class and we need to do our part to get used to things.

Again, try not to get overwhelmed.  This will come with time and I'm fully convinced that you will be better equipped as students as we play with new applications and programs.  This will mean mistakes, yes, but that is how we learn.

Right not I'm sitting in a session at Teachers' Convention looking at a whole bunch of ideas that I literally cannot wait to share with you.  I guess that means I should pay more attention...

Enjoy the rest of your break and I'll see you in a few days.

~Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment