Classes

Monday 25 February 2013

Happy Monday!

As much as I'd like to think it, there was no denying that there was a bit of this today...


I can't say that I blame you entirely.  Coming back after a long break can always be a bit tough.  That being said, we got some good stuff accomplished today.  Brief summaries will be provided in the appropriate class pages.

As I mentioned today, we now begin a period where we will see regular time in the lab to work on a variety of projects.  This time will be given not to mess around on YouTube or play flash games... you will begin to build your online portfolio via your blog.  You will have a number of simple tasks to complete on these lab days, with any leftover time able to be spent catching up on your other assignments.  While I will be helping those who might be less-technologically inclined, I will be depending on you to demonstrate your work ethic and stay focused.

If not, the 'World's Worst Superhero' may be called in to maintain discipline.  If only...

~Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment