Classes

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Reminder...


There are a couple of things that I need each of you to complete, and I don't want to to have to ask for much longer.

1.  Please make sure that you are getting your course outlines signed by mom/dad/guardian.  If I can get parent emails, this will be super helpful in my efforts to reach out to them and keep them informed on what's going on.

2.  Please send me an email with the URL (address) of your new blogs.  As mentioned in class today, you will probably have one assignment per week that you will be expected to share on your blog.  In order for me to follow up on your progress, I need to know where to look.  Please send these to me by the end of the week as work on your blogs will likely begin early next week.

Thanks again for your patience... I know I've been pushing this a lot but I am convinced that having these outlets will provide each of you with more tools to succeed.

~Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment