Classes

Tuesday 16 September 2014

More Song Crushes...

30-Day Blogging Challenge notwithstanding, I feel like I'll get into the habit quicker if I sneak a quick moment to share something fun.

Here are a few songs that have been stuck in my head for various reasons over the past few months.

1.  "Undercover Martyn" by Two-Door Cinema Club



I have a good friend to thank for this one... he and his wife shared this gem with me as I chauffeured our group around the big island of Hawaii this past July.  It's been in my head since then.  Very catchy... I highly recommend their other work.

2.  "Toilet Brushes - More" by Nils Frahm



This has a bit of double significance.  I admittedly heard it in a trailer for a video game but I have always been a sucker for energetic pieces like this on the piano.  I also saw this around the same time that we got our piano tuned for the first time in a long time and my wife got to play it a bit more.  I'm a huge fan of the performance in the video above... well worth the view.

~MrT


No comments:

Post a Comment